I mostly find a song that I really like and then listen to it on repeat for six months. And then I find another song that I really like and add it to my playlist of 25 songs that I listen to over and over again. This annoys my mother because I make her listen to the same songs when we go on roadtrips. But I figured I’d just lay it all out and state my favourites.
Top Ten Favourite Songs:
1. Charlie’s (Is Coming Down) – Deep Dark Woods
2. She Was The World To Me – Daniel Romano
3. Love Love Love – Mountain Goats
4. Who By Fire – Leonard Cohen
5. The Girl – City and Colour
6. Feet to the Sky – Lulu and the Lampshades
7. Hey Man (Now You’re Really Living) – Eels
8. Permafrost – Laurena Segura
9. Samson – Regina Spektor
10. Call Your Girlfriend – Lennon and Maisy (cover)
I would just like to say that I had this list all typed out nicely, with notes under each song, stating why I love each song. And then I accidentally hit delete and I don’t really have any desire to re-type that list, especially because my ‘E’ key is missing, which makes it difficult to type. That’s all.
reading recommendation – dash and lily’s book of dares- david levithan and rachel cohn